We’ve put together a digest of some predictions for Real Estate in 2017. As we spend the next few weeks winding down 2016 and preparing for 2017, this was information we didn’t want you to miss.
- You can learn to use a drone in 30 minutes, and you might want to.
- Millennials are skipping the starter home.
- Trump means changes.
- Mortgages rates are going up but should be easier to buy.
- It’s easier for first time buyers.
- New homes are trending smaller.
- A less disruptive market.
- Multi-use will see a rise.
- More emphasis on planned neighborhoods.
- Home prices are near pre-recession peak.
- Rising rent could be a motivator to buy.
- Home appreciation might slow down.
- Mortgage rates will rise but not go over 5%.
- FHA and conforming loan limits could rise in metro areas.
- Home prices may rise 3%-5% in 2017.