Prime Title, Inc. / Olson & O’Neill is a well-established real estate law firm and title company in Lafayette, Louisiana that is seeking an energetic, creative, and qualified individual to develop, manage, and eventually lead its marketing division. This is an entry level position with substantial potential for advancement. All applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field with at least 2 years of marketing experience.
- Managing day-to-day marketing activities and ensuring all marketing objectives are being accomplished.
- Developing and implementing short-term and long-term marketing strategies – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that the Board is kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and/or overseeing preparation of online, video, and print marketing campaigns.
- Creation and publication of marketing materials in line with marketing objectives.
- Managing social media presence and developing programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media and other digital marketing technology and platforms.
- Overseeing marketing budget.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for marketing opportunities.
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, and measuring results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field.
- At least 2-years’ experience in marketing.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Able to attend occasional after-hours events.
- Proficiency in using graphic design software packages such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Publisher is preferred, but not required.
- Experience in the real estate industry is preferred, but not required.
Please email your resume to PaulGardner@PrimeTitle.net.